Terms & Conditions
Online Part Sales - Warranty Terms & Conditions
- In the event of damaged part a replacement part will be supplied. We will only provide a replacement part from our stock. If it is not available, we will refund you in full including any shipping you may have incurred.
- If you have ordered the wrong part, i.e. your part number is different, we will be unable to provide you a replacement or refund unless we have categorically confirmed compatibility. Our advice is a guidance only and if we have provided the wrong part as per your instructions, we will replace or refund if a replacement is not available. You must call or email us within 3 days of receiving the part if you feel there is an issue surrounding suitability or quality.
- Replacement or refund will only be given on production of the proof of purchase and will be provided to the bank or PayPal account associated with the email address ordered.
- Replacement or refund will only be given on receipt of the returned goods in original condition and packaged as best as possible. You may need to cover shipping costs which will be later refunded if we are at fault.
- Direct Engine Parts Ltd or any subsidiary company present or in the future will not cover any labour or reimbursement towards any damages you may have incurred as a result of a damaged or incorrect part supply.
- Direct Engine Parts Ltd returned parts must not be tampered with or dismantled.
- Returns are void if you have dismantled or tampered with a part in any way.
- Please note: We strongly recommend that all safety critical parts are fitted only by specifically trained automotive technicians. NO liability can be accepted for malfunction, damage or injury caused by inappropriate fitting of such components.
- We understand injectors or electronic fuel injection parts must be fitted or tested prior to establishing suitability or quality.
- In the event you claim an injector or electronic assembly part is not working, we will require a proper report from your testing or garage facility. In the event a printed diagnostics report cannot be provided, a formal statement must be declared by the garage or testing facility on a company letterhead.
- Direct Engine Parts Ltd reserve the right to withhold any refund until satisfied with evidence of damage, failure or incompatibility.
- Direct Engine Parts Ltd reserve the right to use our own independent testing facility to determine part function at any stage. If the part is deemed to be working correctly, the testing fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.